Looking to spend your Spring Break in a socially conscious, meaningful way?With HI San Diego, you can enjoy a beautiful destination and make a positive impact- at a price you can afford.
Top 5 Reasons to Make San Diego your Alternative Break Destination:
1. The surf and sunshine can’t be beat!
2. Home of Balboa Park - the nation's largest urban cultural park
3. We are on the border of the culturally rich country of Mexico
4. San Diego’s airport is quick to get through and only a few minutes away from downtown
5. Volunteer opportunities involving the Environment, Border Issues, the Arts and more!
With locations in the exciting Gaslamp District and in the quiet neighborhood of Point Loma, our award winning hostels make a perfect home base for your stay in San Diego. Both hostels are clean, safe and alcohol free. Both our private and dorm rooms feature Tempur-Pedic® mattresses offering an extremely comfortable stay. Get the most out of your money with our FREE
Wi-Fi and FREE
itinerary planning suggestions. To find out more about our Alternative Spring Break Group Program, contact Joelle Dent - Group Sales Manager Southwest at email@example.com
or 619-338-9981 extension 3203.
The following organizations welcome help from short-term volunteers, and are recommended for alternative breaks: