- Premium (4 bed) and Economy (10 bed) Dorms
- Private rooms with and without en-suite bathrooms
- Family rooms available, please inquire by phone
- Tempur-Pedic® mattresses
- Personal lockers for each dorm bed
- 24 hour reception with no curfew or lockouts
- Fully equipped kitchen open 24 hours a day
- On site laundry
- FREE luggage storage on day of check-in and check-out
- FREE breakfast, which includes bagels, breads, oatmeal and fruit
- FREE coffee, tea, hot chocolate and filtered water 24 hours a day
- FREE WiFi
Train: Take Bayside Trolley to Convention Center. Walk North 3 blocks on 5th to Market.
Bus: Walk East to 5th. Go South 4 blocks to Market.
Airport: take bus #992 to 5th Ave. and Broadway. Walk South 4 blocks to Market.
The downtown hostel is located near many bus and trolley lines. You can purchase a one day pass (good on all buses and trolleys) on the bus or at the trolley stop for $5. Multi-day passes are also available at the transit store on First and Broadway. For more information on San Diego public transportation, please visit http://www.sdcommute.com.
San Diego's public transit system, MTS, is currently in the process of improving the San Diego trolley system. Please check the MTS website to see how these changes may affect your travel plans.
Parking in downtown San Diego can be difficult especially on weekends and during baseball games.
There is also the possibility to find free street parking about six blocks away or you can park at a parking meter for free after 6pm until 8am the next morning. Parking meters are also free all day on Sunday and holidays. If none of these options are available there are also many parking garages and lots near the hostel. They are usually $11-20 for overnight parking.
There is a loading zone located right in front of the hostel where you can park for ten minutes to unload your luggage come in to get information on where to park.
To get an idea of where you can park in downtown San Diego please see our Parking Handout.